• Fixes an issue that caused the paper size to show as selected but not be used when printing after restarting the Application.
• Force selection of printer and paper size to remove possibility of them not being selected correctly.
• Increased speed of parsing files in folders with many files/subdirectories.
• Fixes a bug that made the app get stuck when checking unreadable files.
• Fixes a bug that prevents the watch folder function from working correctly after changing the folder to watch.
• Fixes a bug that prevents saving the after print preference when the app is first launched.
• Fixes a bug that caused PDF files to be moved even when Ignore PDFs was checked.
• Fixes a bug that disabled the Set Location button for the folder to watch when the app window reopens.
• Fixes a bug that prevented the app from starting if a preference was missing.
• Fixes a bug that prevented the app from seeing printers if the PPD file was missing.
• Fixes a bug that prevented the app from starting if the PPD file was missing.
• Fixes a bug that prevented the app from starting.
• Added help tags.
• Added DPL Language Support.
• Added TSPL Language Support.
• Added PDF Support.
• Added Support for choosing a paper size (Applies only to PDF).
• Added option to ignore PDF files.
• Added URI Scheme option to add additional info to the notification.
• Added URI Scheme option to choose the printer to send the file to.
• Added URI Scheme to print files.
• Added buttons to reveal folder locations.
• Added ZPL size translating.
• Added option to move or delete dropped files.
• Added MacOS Notification Support.
• Added option to move or delete files after they are printed.
|v2.0.0||• Added Folder Watching.|
|v1.3.1||• Added option to use asked for printer for all items in the current print job.|
|v1.3.0||• Added option to ask for printer when a file is printed.|
|v1.3.0||• Added option to launch at Startup.|
|v1.2.0||• Added support for dropping files onto the app window.|
|v1.1.0||• Added support for EPL Printer Language.|
|v1.0.0||• Initial Release.|