"5 Minute setup, plug in and start verifying Datamatrix, Databar and PDF417 barcodes straight away."
Print Quality Analysis Doesn't Have To Be Expensive
Peninsula produce a range of low cost 2d barcode and Datamatrix quality analysis solutions.
We provide products which are standalone requiring no computer to work, and all of this at a much lower cost than our competitors, in some cases 4-8 times lower cost.
Fact: Datamatrix PQA and verification has previously been extremely costly. Peninsula have provided low cost alternatives to this.
What is Print Quality Verification?
When barcodes are printed minor printing mistakes start to effect the readability of the barcode. This effects all types of barcode Datamatrix, PDF 417, Databar Composite, and all standard 1D barcodes.
If these errors are not corrected at the point of printing it could be that a batch of goods, or even a whole product can be rejected for sale by a retailer.
In order to combat this a barcode verifier or print quality analyser is used to check various parameters against a set of predefined rules.
PQA verification does not provide exact module measurements, it does however provide a graded (A-F) listing for these Datamatrix and 2D Pharmacode requirements.
1. Fixed Patterns (checking that the code is laid out correctly, checking the finder patterns and timing patterns)
2. Data Safety Margin (making sure enough error correction is used).
3. Horizontal Print Growth (the variation in the printed modules horizontally).
4. Vertical Print Growth (the variation in the printed modules vertically)
Additional data that is reported is:
5. The size in modules of the Datamatrix barcode.
6. The error correction mode used ie ECC200.
7. How much data is present.
8. How many error correction checks are used.
9. There is also an X measurement of the module size (this depends on distance from and the angle at which the code is being read).
10. The actual code being read.
Complete Systems Including Verification Hardware, Stand, Any Software And Printing Come As Standard.
Fact: Most verification systems are modular and require additional hardware or software, our Datamatrix PQA verification systems are complete, nothing additional is needed.
Peninsula PQA verification systems are complete all items required are included in the price.
Alright 'Whats The Catch, Whats Missing That Other Systems Do?' You Say.
The only difference from an ANSI verifier is that they additional provide module measurements for each module as well as the readability gradings.
In most cases this is not required, as readability is what matters.
The technology used in our verification systems is the same as in other systems simply at a lower cost..
So you want to check the readability of your 2D Barcodes such as Datamatrix and PDF 417.
1. For Standalone (no computer needed) Use...
We offer a complete 2D PQA verification package complete, all you need is an electrical socket.
For Standalone (no computer required) verifications systems the following items are included.
1. Verification PQA 2D Barcode Reader
2. Barcode Verifier Stand.
4. Power Supply.
5. Verification Electronics.
Click here purchase this option DataVerify Standalone Complete.
2. We want barcode verification to do something else.
Contact us, we will most likely have some software or hardware to do what you require.